5 acres Mini horse farm with TWO HOMES on it
2101 Curryville Rd. Chuluota, FL, 32766 United States Get directions$425,000
- Parking TONS car garage
- District Seminole County
- MLS# O5227652
- Listed 4 Years 12 Months 22 Days Ago
REDUCED $75K! Amazing options for a fenced pasture land piece of Heaven in the heart of the east side of town.
- Kitchen has a cute breakfast nook and a fireplace sunken pit area that is so unusual and picturesque with loads of windows. Dining room is light and bright with a large sliding glass door that over looks a large deck outside. Master bedroom and bath are on one side with another sliding door that opens to the large deck. Split bedroom plan with the other two bedrooms on the other side. One would make a cute little office or nursery. Exit out the back of the main home and through a covered walkway to second home (1996) that has a separate
- Need a UNIQUE five acre ranch with a 2/2 main home and an attached 2/2 Guest home? VIEW CUSTOM VIRTUAL TOUR! The five cleared acres with sandy soil have three separate fenced areas with a three stall barn in one. LAND is amazing with large Pines and old Oaks. Right in the heart of Chuluota with deeded access to Lake Pickett. Three porches outside.
- A+ Seminole County Schools just add to the value of this great property. Main home was built in 1976 and has unique Pella windows. Adorable fireplace sunken area to cozy up to.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $3,100
- Tax Year: 2013
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||Double R Private School||PK-8||2.6 mi|
|7||Walker Elementary School||PK-5||2.9 mi|
|8||Columbia Elementary School||PK-5||3.8 mi|
|9||Partin Elementary School||PK-5||4.4 mi|
|9||Chiles Middle School||6-8||4.5 mi|
|3||Corner Lake Middle School||6-8||4.7 mi|
|8||Hagerty High School||9-12||5.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.