Quaint 2/2 split floor plan in the heart of Oviedo
1000 Covington Street Oviedo, FL, 32765 United States Get directions$155,900 $140/Sq. ft.
- Age30 Years
- District Seminole County
- MLS# O5433830
- Listed 3 Years 6 Months 2 Days Ago
- This home has Central AC. The utilities data includes cable available, cable connected, city water, electric, public sewer, public utilities, and street lights. The interior layout includes a great room, master bedroom downstairs, split bedroom and volume ceilings. It also features an attic, blinds/shades, ceiling fans, smoke alarms, and a walk in closet. The master bath has only a shower. The appliances included are dishwasher, disposal, dryer, hot water electric, microwave, range, refrigerator, and washer and the kitchen has a pantry. The living room ( 17 x 16), kitchen ( 10 x 7), 2nd bedroom (11 x 10), dining room (10 x 10) and master bedroom ( 15 x 12) all are covered in ceramic title.
- The exterior features a shingle roof, block and stucco construction on this one story home. This home also has other features like a fenced yard, oak tree, patio/porch/deck covered and open, trees and is landscaped, and a utility shed.
- A+ Oviedo Schools
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Stenstrom Elementary School||PK-5||0.7 mi|
|7||Evans Elementary School||PK-5||0.8 mi|
|NA||Star Child Academy||PK-1||1.1 mi|
|NA||The Village Academy||K-3||1.1 mi|
|6||Carillon Elementary School||PK-5||1.4 mi|
|8||Hagerty High School||9-12||1.5 mi|
|8||Jackson Heights Middle School||6-8||1.7 mi|
|8||Lawton Elementary School||PK-5||2.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.