Stillwater home with a pool and large yard!
624 Walnut Grove Place Oviedo, FL, 32765 United States Get directions$229,900 $135/Sq. ft.
- Age1988 Years
- District Seminole County
- MLS# O5375548
- Listed 3 Years 2 Months 29 Days Ago
- Very open floor plan. From the moment you walk in the glass front door the ceilings are high and light and bright. Living room is off to one side but the kitchen is very large and open. Wood burning fireplace in the cozy family room overlooks the pool and fountain. Master and one of the bedrooms have large sliders to over look the pool area. Split bedroom plan with easy maintence tile floors. Termite bond.
- Large screened pool with a fountain and nice tiled porch. Amazing location with a fenced yard with lush vegetation and multiple fruit trees. This home is at the very end of a quiet cul-de-sac and will sell very fast. Fully fenced with a double gate to store your toys in the huge yard. Perfect for a POOL PARTY! Bring the family because the yard can handle it.
- Fast Occupancy available for the best schools in Seminole County. Close to UCF with over 1/2 acre of land that backs up to a nice conservation area.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Evans Elementary School||PK-5||1 mi|
|6||Carillon Elementary School||PK-5||1.2 mi|
|8||Hagerty High School||9-12||1.4 mi|
|7||Stenstrom Elementary School||PK-5||1.8 mi|
|NA||St Luke's Lutheran School||PK-8||2.1 mi|
|NA||Star Child Academy||PK-1||2.3 mi|
|NA||The Village Academy||K-3||2.3 mi|
|NA||The Master's Academy||PK-12||2.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.