N 426th Geneva, FL 32732 Get directions$82,000
- MLS# O5447554
- Listed 3 Years 9 Months 5 Days Ago
Looking for an offer to get this property under contract to see EXACTLY what can be done with it in the future. Several Ancient Oaks with a wonderful spot right in the middle for your house pad. Walking distance to the Geneva Wilderness Center a 180 acre park with trails. NO HOA to tell you what you MUST build.Come buy your land while there is still a tree in the Oviedo area! Tired of COOKIE CUTTER? Not excited to live on a 60 foot lot? They are not making any more land and this is a High and dry parcel for your CUSTOM EXECUTIVE HOME. BUY now and BUILD later. Take advantage of the 426 Geneva Road with many cars passing by everyday. Do you need a piece of land to house your horses or barn? Sandy soil with a natural pond on the property. Seminole County Schools and many neighbors that love the TRUE COUNTRY Living. The setting is so peaceful and the trees are simply beautiful. Put your boots on and come for a walk! Now is the time to BUILD you very own Dream Home! Loads of Sandy soil for you to walk on to check it out..
Building and Construction
- Property Style: Residential
Exterior and Lot Features
- Front Footage: 344
- Lot Features: In County, Level, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Street Unpaved
- Lot Size Square Feet: 111949
- Lot Size Dimensions: 344x76x290x199
- Elementary School: Geneva Elementary
- Middle or Junior School: Jackson Heights Middle
- High School: Oviedo High
Other Property Info
- Mls Area Major: 32732 - Geneva
- Parcel Number: 33-20-32-300-0250-0000
- County Or Parish: Seminole
- Zoning: A-5
- Driving Directions: From the intersection of 426 and Oviedo head to Geneva. Go past Seminole Woods and The Yarborough Wilderness Center and immediately turn right at McClain. Property is at the corner of 426 and McClain. Follow down McClain to fence opening to walk around.
|7||Geneva Elementary School||PK-5||1.9 mi|
|9||Chiles Middle School||6-8||4.5 mi|
|8||Oviedo High School||9-12||6.5 mi|
|NA||Teen Transformation Ministries Private School||NR||3.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for N 426th
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.